feeling polished

>> 16 July 2010

Piggybacking on yesterday's theme of paint and color, today I am showcasing some of my fav nail colors for the summer! Painting your nails is a simple way to feel polished (no pun intended) and instantly brighten a mood. Here are some of the best colors I've seen lately:


OPI: Jade is the New Black
This color is just bold enough to make a statement. It makes me feel like I'm in a jungle, actually. Sassy, summery, and looks great with bright clothes like yellow or orange.





Essie: Mint Candy Apple
This is the color currently on my nails. When I first saw it in the bottle, I figured it would be a nice, light pastel. Much to my delight, this color packs a lot of punch! Though it is light, it's pleasantly bright as well. Looks great with a little denim sundress or black and white.






Sally Hansen: Commander in Chic
This color is currently on my toes. I am in love with its neutrality combined with just a hint of purple. It looks great on any skin tone and matches with any outfit. Bonus: I have never had a polish last as long without chipping as this one! Kudos to my namesake, Sally!





OPI: Need Sunglasses?
Yes, in fact I do need sunglasses all summer. I had to end these selections with a punch, and this polish truly delivers. This yellow is bright and cheery, but it feels much more lemon and juicy than taxi cab. It is sure to make your day sunny.

What are some of your favorite summer shades?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP